Go Go Gadget Legs


« Home

There must be a quote somewhere about how the essence of life is change. Someone famous said it, I know it! Well, all I have to say is, it's a good thing I like change...or else I would have tried to jump off a bridge several times already! (hopefully I would have the sense to wear a parachute, But knowing me, I lost it in my car somewhere). Between cornea surgery, moving an entire basement suite in four days (into one room + a bathroom) makes for quite the quest. If only I was an engineer, then I would have the amazing spatial ability to fit all our stuff into one room. Good thing I have a psychology degree, at least I can cousel myself through the stacks of boxes on the floor. Two exams in the next three days, and I hate studying! The rainy weather helps though. I need divine intervention. Okay, back to the books.

Published by Mindy on Saturday, August 07, 2004 at 8:50 PM.
0 Comments

0 Responses to “Change, it does a body good...”

Post a Comment



© 2006 Go Go Gadget Legs | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.