Go Go Gadget Legs


"Time is just nature's way to keep everything from happening at once."

I guess that's true. I mean, really, you gotta respect time. But sometimes I just want time to slow down or speed up...right now I am on the hurry up gig. It's not that I am unsatisfied with my situation, actually I quite enjoy what I am doing these days (contrary to the general public I kinda enjoy support raising)...but at the same time, this last week I have felt a huge desire just to be done! Not for the sake of being done really, but moreso b/c I have this overwhelming desire inside of me to do the work God has called me to do....it has been welling up inside of me...I just want to go, and get totally involved. I want to give it my all for the Kingdom...I guess I kinda feel like a kid outside the window of a candy store. I can look in, and have such a desire to go in...but it doesn't change the fact that my "parent" says not yet. Yeah, I guess Dad is teaching me patience. I feel so strong in my heart what I want, but it's not my decision as to when. It's God's decision, and that's a good thing. It's a good thing because He made time in order to, "...keep everything from happening at once".

Published by Mindy on Tuesday, September 07, 2004 at 10:40 PM.
0 Comments

0 Responses to “Patience”

Post a Comment



© 2006 Go Go Gadget Legs | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.