Go Go Gadget Legs


So, I was browsing another friend's blog recently and I stumbled across "blogthings.com" through a link...(a link about what flavour ice-cream you are?) and I found this ridiculous site that I am quite sure was created by a very crazy person. It is so dumb (I guess in a way it's randomly entertaining or I wouldn't be writing about it)...but here's what was concluded from my time on that "waste-your-time-on-blogs" site. Who knows what to make of it...any insight?

When I clicked on:

*Outrageous name generator :

the answer to my name was, "Candy Yass" (brilliant, really)

*How weird am I :

You Are 50% Weird

Normal enough to know that you're weird...
But too damn weird to do anything about it!



And this is the best...when I clicked on: "What rejected crayon are you?" I was diaper bronze or something mental like that...all based on the color of underwear I was wearing. So then, I tried another color, oh and if you are wearing black underwears :) right now you are so obviously rejected crayon color,



You are








The lame thing about this site is that if you go back and do almost any test again, writing the exact same thing as you previously wrote, you get a different answer. lame. oh well, i can't expect too much from the internet these days.

Published by Mindy on Friday, August 12, 2005 at 10:44 PM.
2 Comments

2 Responses to “Blogthings.com”

  1. # Blogger Wanders Calm

    Simply brilliant Blog, Mindy!
    I hope you don't mind if I link you on my blog? www.thebigfish.blogspot.com  

  2. # Blogger Mindy

    I don't mind at all!  

Post a Comment



© 2006 Go Go Gadget Legs | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.