I wish I had gadget legs. Seriously, I could use them in so many instances. Once I made Tom lift me up and walk me around our entire basement suite just to see what it's like to be that tall. And I realized....I got ripped off!! Man, being that tall is sweet...you can see the top of the fridge, the top shelf in all the cupboards...the access is endless. BUT just to consol myself I realize that being small has it's benefits. It totally does. I can bussle through a heavy crowd just cause I'm small (Tom's pet peeve is the fact that he looses me in almost every store cause I wander off). I can also see and get into small spaces which is definitely a bonus....for things like sliding your hand through a window that's just a little bit open. Anyways...I am going to stop there before I incriminate myself! Ha!
Later, your five-foot-two (in the morning!) wishful thinker
Published by Mindy on Wednesday, September 08, 2004 at 9:24 PM.
1 Comments
Later, your five-foot-two (in the morning!) wishful thinker
Published by Mindy on Wednesday, September 08, 2004 at 9:24 PM.
1 Comments



Hah! That's hilarious that you got Tom to carry you around :) I love it! And I feel your "short" pain. I'm 5'1"!! Can you imagine both of us being 6 feet tall though?? Weird :)