Two days until I move away from B.C. Warm weather(not too mention pissing rain for what seems like a million days straight), friends, and family will all be left behind. Just me and my sidekick (don't tell him I said that :) in our new little Hyundai Accent. So how do I feel about it? Well, I pondered some words that would describe how I have been feeling (perhaps it will enlighten some of you as you read). A few fun words to describe how I feel amidst all this change:
Agog (full of anticipation/excitement)
languish (To become downcast or pine away in longing)
spry (lively, active and moving quickly)
And sometimes I feel even somewhat,
nonplussed (To be at a loss as to what to think, say, or do)
Yep, that about sums up the mixture of emotions I am running on these days, excitement, sadness (to say goodbye), spry (busy, always moving), and sometimes just overwhelmed or perplexed at all the change. Well, that's all for now...back to packing! Why do we keep all this crap anyways??? Our culture...geeesh.
See you on the other side (the other side being Saskatoon:)!! Published by Mindy on Thursday, January 20, 2005 at 8:05 PM.
4 Comments
Agog (full of anticipation/excitement)
languish (To become downcast or pine away in longing)
spry (lively, active and moving quickly)
And sometimes I feel even somewhat,
nonplussed (To be at a loss as to what to think, say, or do)
Yep, that about sums up the mixture of emotions I am running on these days, excitement, sadness (to say goodbye), spry (busy, always moving), and sometimes just overwhelmed or perplexed at all the change. Well, that's all for now...back to packing! Why do we keep all this crap anyways??? Our culture...geeesh.
See you on the other side (the other side being Saskatoon:)!! Published by Mindy on Thursday, January 20, 2005 at 8:05 PM.
4 Comments



Pissing rain hey? And I always thought you hated the word piss.
So no more Golf anymore? That's too bad, but you should post a picture your new car on here. Is it black? Any by new do you mean new to you or brand shiny new? mmmmm new car smell.
oh, don't freeze in Saskatoon.
Mindy, so many years of car troubles from the Geo Tracker to the VW Golf. I miss the Tracker with it's two tone orange and black interior and the different smells that emanate from it (they changed everytime). Now that you have a new car, you won't have to worry for at least 5 years. Have fun in smallville. I'm gonna miss you guys. I'm sure I'll see you in the summer.
Peace.
Hi Mindy (and Tom)
I can't belive you're gone and we didn't get to play one last round of settlers . . . :o(
Congrats on the new car - what colour is it?
How's life in Sask?
Missing you . . .
Hey All,
Nat, our car is "stormy grey" and it's been good to us since...you'll just have to come visit to play settlers!
Jon--you must be thinking of someone else who hates the word piss...:)