Go Go Gadget Legs


Having "down time" in my life has just become so crucial. I think we all need more relaxing time in our lives. I feel like I have changed so much in that I used to be such a go-go-go (haha that's kinda funny considering my blog name...)and now I need my down time or else I feel so rushed! It's so funny to me to look back at my life, cause I literally had no down time. I never stayed home or didn't have plans two nights in a row! And now if I have lots of plans or appointments (like this past week)I feel like I just don't want to make any plans or go out for a few days!! Ha, "busy mindy turns home-body" I can see the new hit series on global now. No but seriously, we all need to take time out to "just be" and do something you enjoy. Life can be so hectic, it's hazardous to our health! (I am pretty sure one of my little home-body friends has been preaching this to me since I met her-you know who you are!)

Speaking of a hit series, I watched survivor tonight. So far, no one that I want to be voted has gotten voted out, and the ones I don't want to stay, end up staying! Ahhh, so frustrating, and yet I still watch every week! I liked Dolly, it's too bad she got the boot(but it makes sense cause she does have a lot of power!). And the men, they are being alittle bit stupid: the older unfit ones want to kick out the young strong guys, but they will never win any challenges then! They need to keep those guys around until just before a merge happens or something! Just my opinion.

Published by Mindy on Thursday, September 23, 2004 at 9:22 PM.
2 Comments

2 Responses to “Down Time/Survivor”

  1. # Blogger Arnold

    Survivor I can live without. But The Apprentice I cannot. It's all about money, money, money, money...muuuuney. And, of course, The Donald.

    Peace.  

  2. # Blogger Andrew

    woah... left a comment way down on our blog, back in august... because that was the earliest post that showed up... so now i refresh your home and theres a whole month worth of posts to read.

    Hi Mindy :)  

Post a Comment



© 2006 Go Go Gadget Legs | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.