Go Go Gadget Legs


Don't you hate it when you come back to writing after a long time, and then have too many things to write about? I remember days here and there in the last two weeks where I thought to myself, "I should blog about that"...like when I went past a little girl who had a lemonade stand down the street from me. When do you see such a sweet, tradition like that these days? I bet it's the best tasting lemonade ever...because there's no aftertaste of a million dollar cooperation. Just a simple, sweet glass of childhood. I love that!

Here's a picture from our last retreat. It was about 2.5 hours away from Calgary and it was tons of fun. There was climbing, riding, canoeing, and all that good stuff. It was really relaxing (even for me who was planning the weekend) because the camp staff cooked and organized a lot for us. Needless to say, we all stunk of campfire when we got home, even my pillow smelt like it! Sorry the pictures aren't too great, I will try to get better ones.



Published by Mindy on Tuesday, June 06, 2006 at 6:52 PM.
1 Comments

1 Responses to “Too much to write”

  1. # Blogger S.

    Hey Mindz, the last time I saw a kid's lemonade stand was 2 years ago when I was walking to the bus stop and I thought it was the cutest thing ever. Definitely a lost tradition.  

Post a Comment



© 2006 Go Go Gadget Legs | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.