Go Go Gadget Legs


Yes, that's right, I have entered a baby pool for when Celeste and Brent are going to have their baby. It's fun, we guess date, weight, height, length, gender, etc. But I've already lost. My date was January 20th...and she still hasn't had to her baby! Maybe I can still win in the other categories. So anyways, if you are interestd in what this whole baby pool thing is you can look at: babypool.com

That's a free website pool, but we actually have money on this!

Published by Mindy on Wednesday, January 25, 2006 at 6:43 PM.
1 Comments

1 Responses to “Baby Pool”

  1. # Blogger Nat

    Sorry you lost Minds. We're having a baby pool for some friends of ours too. Half of the money will go into a RESP for the baby and the winner gets the rest. It's a pretty neat idea. I'm holding out 'til the last possible second to cast my vote though. Good luck on the other variables.  

Post a Comment



© 2006 Go Go Gadget Legs | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.