Go Go Gadget Legs


November has proven to be a busy -but good- month. One cool thing that I have been meaning to write about is that for the first time ever I had snow on my birthday!! It's was on the eighth, and I woke up to a nice dusting of snow on the ground. It was amazing, and totally made me enjoy my day more. It hasn't snowed since, and apparently it's really weird to have no snow this late in the year.

Things are wrapping up nicely on campus. I have enjoyed the month although I can say I am definitely tired and needing a break. All us staff feel so "done" right now.

Christmas shopping has begun and my experience at the mall today confirmed it. Mass crowds of people swarmed the mall looking to buy stuff nobody needs. But hey it's fun. I don't like the materialistic aspect of Christmas...but I do like the fact that it is a way people can express love for each other. And I admit I like buying things for people...mostly to show them I love them. One more thing that I do like about the season is hearing Christmas music in the stores, it's cheesy, but I like it.

Published by Mindy on Saturday, November 26, 2005 at 1:32 PM.
2 Comments

2 Responses to “November”

  1. # Blogger Nat

    Happy, really, really late birthday Mindy. :o)
    When will you guys be in BC?  

  2. # Blogger Unknown

    Hey dude, blog something soon, ok?
    :D
    xo
    vaness  

Post a Comment



© 2006 Go Go Gadget Legs | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.