Go Go Gadget Legs




This picture does not do it justice at all, but I thought I would post it anyways. That pile is like half my height. I took this pic at our social last week, we had over 60 people come out! It was crazy, and so fun! We did a camera scavenger hunt (if you don't know what that is, you have a camera and then have to take pictures doing all sorts of interesting things all over the city) and then we came back at looked at all the photos on the big screen through an LCD projector...it was cool! The rest of the evening we all just hungout, and then some people watched a movie on the big screen...but we went home cause it was like, midnight, and we are old. :)

Published by Mindy on Thursday, October 20, 2005 at 10:03 AM.
2 Comments

2 Responses to “Shoes”

  1. # Blogger S.

    See? There ARE hills in Saskatchewan! :)  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    did you love the smell too?

    I'm excited to see the same in my experiences soon... I can't wait to join the team.

    justin  

Post a Comment



© 2006 Go Go Gadget Legs | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.