Go Go Gadget Legs


It's nice to know that common courtesy still exists in our messed up world. This thought came to mind when I was sitting in Starbucks the other day preparing for a bible study I am leading. I was sitting fairly close to where you fix your coffee with cream, sugar, or whatever else you need, and I overheard two guys talking. One approached the other, and asked how his day was. The other replied with kind words. Then one of them asked the other, "How are the deliveries today?". That made me curious, so I looked up and it was a UPS guy talking with a Puralator guy. The fact that those two guys were making small talk together made me smile.

Published by Mindy on Sunday, March 26, 2006 at 6:31 PM.
3 Comments

3 Responses to “Common Courtesy”

  1. # Blogger Unknown

    I absolutely love that. It gave me a smile on my face and warm fuzzies. Could I be any more of a sap?  

  2. # Blogger Kelley Anne

    mindy!
    this is my first visit to your blog! cool jimmy buffet quote. I got a free cappuchino at a coffee shop the other day because I didn't know you could only pay in cash. I was surprised!  

  3. # Blogger Arnold

    No FedEx guy around eh? If there was, there would be a brawl among the three of them. :)

    Peace.  

Post a Comment



© 2006 Go Go Gadget Legs | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.