I have been down in BC for a week or so now and there are some things I have noticed.
1. Drivers are bullies here.
2. There are alot more hard-cores here, or people who think they are hard-core's.
3. BC has cute kids (my nieces in particular, see pic below)
4. The ocean is beautiful! Especially Whiterock area, it's so nice. Tom and I went
there for dinner with Jenny & Brandon. We had fish and beer (tradition here!)
but it made us all sick later. oh well, still worth the experience.
Okay my pseudo-niece (Cousin's daughter) is calling me to help her find the color purple. She's coloring with no care of the lines. Ahh, to be young.
A funny kid note: my dad's name is Monty, and my niece Emily calls him "unky monkey". Haha. I love it. Here's them swimming in the "cold". That's what Emily calls it instead of pool, logically cause whenever anyone gets in, they say, "it's cold!" Really it's perfect logic.

This pic is of Rachel (left) and Emily (right) my cousin Shannon's daughters. Published by Mindy on Thursday, July 06, 2006 at 6:49 PM.
3 Comments
1. Drivers are bullies here.
2. There are alot more hard-cores here, or people who think they are hard-core's.
3. BC has cute kids (my nieces in particular, see pic below)
4. The ocean is beautiful! Especially Whiterock area, it's so nice. Tom and I went
there for dinner with Jenny & Brandon. We had fish and beer (tradition here!)
but it made us all sick later. oh well, still worth the experience.
Okay my pseudo-niece (Cousin's daughter) is calling me to help her find the color purple. She's coloring with no care of the lines. Ahh, to be young.
A funny kid note: my dad's name is Monty, and my niece Emily calls him "unky monkey". Haha. I love it. Here's them swimming in the "cold". That's what Emily calls it instead of pool, logically cause whenever anyone gets in, they say, "it's cold!" Really it's perfect logic.

This pic is of Rachel (left) and Emily (right) my cousin Shannon's daughters. Published by Mindy on Thursday, July 06, 2006 at 6:49 PM.
3 Comments



The guy in the background has a really white shirt.
My how those kids have grown . . . they're super cute! Hey, how long are you guys in town for - I wanna see you. :o)
Ha!I like what Stefanie said. The guy in the background is probably the neighborhood life guard. He needs to wear that shirt to keep optimal visibility, and he looks like he's doing a good job. Maybe his name is "swim-Tom" only when around bodies of water.
xo,
Tiff