I heard the funniest thing on the radio today. The DJ was talking about blogs--and how popular they are becoming. He said that they are becoming so popular that even famous people are getting blogs. And he said the President of Iran has a blog! That guy, man, he's interesting.
Then the DJ went on to joke about what it would have been like if famous people in the past had blogs. His example was, Stalin (dictator of Russia during and after WW2) who would write in his blog: "today was a fine day, really ruled with an iron fist...blah blah blah". I'm sorry but I found that hilarious. Published by Mindy on Tuesday, September 05, 2006 at 6:39 PM.
3 Comments
Then the DJ went on to joke about what it would have been like if famous people in the past had blogs. His example was, Stalin (dictator of Russia during and after WW2) who would write in his blog: "today was a fine day, really ruled with an iron fist...blah blah blah". I'm sorry but I found that hilarious. Published by Mindy on Tuesday, September 05, 2006 at 6:39 PM.
3 Comments



Hmm, I wonder if his blog would technically be considered propaganda. I guess most blogs are.
I think that's really funny too about the iron fist :)
"blah blah blah"...ha!
funny stuff mindy! I like your new title to your blog!!