Go Go Gadget Legs


Today I woke up and it was -4. Whew, that chills the bones. But alas, it will get up to 16 today...ahhh, that's the nice thing about Calgary.

We are moving into our new place this coming week, I am excited, but feeling lazy at the same time. So the inner battle that rages within goes something like this:
Voice #1: "Woohoo, our own place, and it's nice so let's get going!!! And there's lots to do...why are you so lazy??
Voice #2: "Woohoo, I am excited, but not too motivated. Let's just leave it till tomorrow or another day, let's lay in bed instead. Even if there's lots to do...why do you have to do it now??

Published by Mindy on Saturday, October 28, 2006 at 12:47 PM.
0 Comments

0 Responses to “coldddddddd”

Post a Comment



© 2006 Go Go Gadget Legs | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.