Go Go Gadget Legs


I went to Canmore the other day, and I must say it was magnificent. It was a beautiful, warm winter day in the Rockies (it has been + 15!). The ice on the river floated down stream peacefully, the mountains stood in majestic glory on a back drop of pure deep blue. It was a time in life when you are just "wowed" by creation. That is definitely a nice perk to living in Calgary. I can get in my car and 45 minutes later I am in the heart of the Rockies. We go to Banff almost every weekend. We are blessed.

I took these shots on a walk along the river.








Published by Mindy on Friday, January 26, 2007 at 6:49 PM.
3 Comments

3 Responses to “Canmore”

  1. # Blogger S.

    beautiful!  

  2. # Blogger Arnold

    If I had to live somewhere other than Vancouver, it would be Calgary for sure. It definitely offers short drives to the most majestic places. You're blessed. Great pictures.

    Peace.  

  3. # Anonymous Anonymous

    These are beautiful pictures!  

Post a Comment



© 2006 Go Go Gadget Legs | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.