Go Go Gadget Legs


You know what is depressing? Getting food poisoning from your favorite coffee shop!! Yesterday I went to Starbucks, my "third place" as they aim to make it (another place between work and home...I learned from working there) and I had a pumpkin spice latte and a piece of pumpkin cheesecake. Well, I got home at 3pm and spent the rest of the night with stomach cramps which were only relieved while I was throwing up what can only be described as "rotten pumpkin". It was nasty. I feel so depressed that a place I so much enjoy made me so sick.

Oh buckies, you've let me down.

Published by Mindy on Sunday, October 29, 2006 at 7:42 PM.
5 Comments

5 Responses to “Depressing”

  1. # Blogger Arnold

    That's cause you're at a buckies in Calgary. Gotta be in Vancouver or Seattle where they know how to do it right. Especially in Port Coquitlam if you know what I mean.

    Peace.  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Hello Min, I have finally discovered blogs and they are pretty fun to read! I am sorry to hear starbucks gave you such a rough night, you'll have to keep an eye on them...:)  

  3. # Anonymous Anonymous

    =(

    I miss buckies.  

  4. # Blogger Unknown

    That is disgusting.
    Yuck to food poisoning.
    PS I had a dream that you and Tom were moving to Toronto. I was happy. :)  

  5. # Blogger Arnold

    I found out from my friend there are 137 Starbucks locations within a 10 mile radius of Vancouver. That's astonishing!

    Peace.  

Post a Comment



© 2006 Go Go Gadget Legs | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.