Go Go Gadget Legs


I have been meaning to blog for a while about how weird my Christmas was. Let's just say it wasn't the typical "white Canadian" Christmas consisting of a turkey dinner, Christmas tree, and a Christmas morning where you open all the presents Santa brought. My family always has the typical "white Canadian" Christmas. Nope, not this year, this year included none of those things. Instead, my family went for Thai food on the 23rd, then went back to my sisters house and opened presents (at least she had a tree, my parents didn't cause they were travelling over Christmas). Thai food for Christmas dinner....why not? And Christmas at night? Why not, the Germans do it (well, on Christmas eve). So my Christmas was over by the 24th! Well, we did go to a Christmas eve service and I took my cousin's kids skating that day, so it felt a bit like Christmas. And, we had a fairly normal Christmas with Tom's family in Calgary. It was still a fun holiday, despite how random it was.

Published by Mindy on Tuesday, January 09, 2007 at 5:04 PM.
5 Comments

5 Responses to “A Weird Christmas”

  1. # Blogger Aaron

    My Christmas was weird too. No Christmas tree, no snow, and we ended up having omletes and toast for Christmas dinner.  

  2. # Blogger S.

    hi mindy, we've always done christmas at night on christmas eve too. never a morning affair.  

  3. # Blogger Tim

    I think my Christmas "out-weirds" 'em all... but I can't really talk about it on here. :P  

  4. # Blogger Mindy

    Okay Aaron, I think you beat me on that one!  

  5. # Blogger Amanda Bob

    I like the blog template. What a great picture!  

Post a Comment



© 2006 Go Go Gadget Legs | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.