Go Go Gadget Legs


I have lots of random vacation moments to share...so I am doing a series...for as long as I feel like it...called Random Vacation Moments!

RVM Moment #1

SpLuNkInG!

We went caving last week at Cody Caves...it was a totally great experience! It's pitch dark, 6 degrees all year around (I had to wear my winter jacket!) and had tons of cool cave features. At some points the ceiling was almost 40 feet...and at other spots it was tiny and not for the claustrophobic. It was cool to say the least. Pretty good deal if you ask me: 1 hour/$15. Here's a few pictures:

Published by Mindy on Monday, August 20, 2007 at 8:50 AM.
2 Comments

2 Responses to “Random Vacation Moments”

  1. # Blogger Unknown

    Super pictures Mindy.
    Looking forward to the next installment. Mom  

  2. # Blogger S.

    Cool. You guys look like miners.  

Post a Comment



© 2006 Go Go Gadget Legs | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.