Go Go Gadget Legs


So my friend's space lead me to this site that's "find your celebrity look-alike" so I thought I would put a picture in there just to see...for fun. I chose the following picture, which happens to have baby Anita in it, and the recognition thing automatically put celebrity faces to match both our faces! So, below you will find people who look like Anita-at 4 months! Dustin Hoffman is my favorite. Brent & Celeste--be encouraged your daughter looks like Meg Ryan apparently! Needless to say, mine weren't so close either.



http://www.myheritage.com

Published by Mindy on Wednesday, March 21, 2007 at 6:22 PM.
5 Comments

5 Responses to “This is so funny!”

  1. # Blogger S.

    i think i'm only seeing the baby's look-alikes, and not yours.  

  2. # Blogger Mindy

    That's because I didn't bother to post them because they are even more ridiculous than Anita's. Stef, let's just say there's no Julie Roberts or Courtney Cox!  

  3. # Blogger S.

    I did it many months ago and got Lindsay Lohan! So yeah, it's pretty bogus.  

  4. # Blogger Nigel

    umm, I tried it, and 2 of my celebrity lookalikes were female. enough said.  

  5. # Blogger Mindy

    I know Nigel...I got a guy as my celebrity lookalike too!  

Post a Comment



© 2006 Go Go Gadget Legs | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.